Monday, December 27, 2010

We Made A Mutual Decision Today.....

Well, I got really pissed off today and found out that my hospital where I was going to have Hawk lied to me! They told me you could videotape your birth and I found out today that you cannot..... So after alot of talking, Rick and I have decided that we are going to do a home birth! Not only for the video taping reason, but because I want my children to be involved in the birth, and I want it to be on MY TERMS! I don't want medical intervention unless it's absolutely needed!!!!  I want it done in my home so I don't even have to go to the hospital..... I want him to come into an environment that is quiet, calm, and surrounded by just me Daddy and kids! So, I found a midwife, and we have an appointment on Jan 3, to meet them and see if they will take it.. Then they have to get prior approval through my insurance.... I will know more by then.... I am so hoping this works out! I would love to have him at home!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment