Saturday, December 25, 2010

10 REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

I know that I am not the perfect wife, or mother.... And I know that I don't always show it but I am working on it.... I know that if it were a year ago we'd probably barely be speaking, even divorced...... So, to show my token of love... I am writing 10 reasons why I love you.... I hope you like.... And I'm serious in what I say so please no joke...




1. Your a wonderful Father. Even though you don't think so, you are great.. And if it wasn't for you, the kids wouldn't really have anyone "stable".


2. You are a wonderful husband.


3. Even when you feel your shittiest, you still manage to pull something from deep down inside of you and continue moving on.


4. You have a wonderful heart. Even though you have been through so much in your life, and I have put you through so much...


5. You take care of us.


6. Your sexy


7. Your a great lover


8. Your a great friend


9. & 10. Because no matter what, in everything I have ever done to both you and the kids, for all my faults and all my mistakes... You still love me and I go to bed every night wondering why.... Why your still here, and why you love me at all....


I love you, and I know that I don't always show it, but my life revovles around you and our children... And I don't know what I'd do if I ever woke up and you were gone from our lives.... Your truly my best friend and I don't ever want to lose you again...... And even though we've been through so much, and been apart not a day goes by that I wish I couldn't take it all back and make us what we once were......

1 comment:

  1. I am not going to make jokes or anything like that, Even though I don't agree with everything you have said . But that is just a difference of opinion . Thank you for everything you have wrote here . And I know your trying and working on your "problems" . I can see it and I am grateful . As for why I still love you after ALL the *clearing throat* it's simple . I know and feel that deep down inside that your the person I first met so many years ago and I never lost the love that I found way back then . The hurt and pain may have covered it up and I may have hide it from site, But it's still there ... Love you .

    ReplyDelete