Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Going To End Up In PreTerm Labor.......

So, not only have I been dealing with my own issues with trying to figure out how to get baby stuff and what not before he get's here.... Well, I posted an add on craigslist trying to find anyone in the area that might have some baby boy stuff they might have that they would like to get rid of or sell for a cheap price... Well, I got several responses... People with car seats and bassinets and such.. Then I got an email from a woman who has a 19 month old little boy and she said that she had baby clothes from 0-9 mos. possibly 12 mos, a car seat, a bassinet, ect... She said all the stuff was donated to her, so she was willing to donate her stuff to me.... She even has a crib that she has no mattress for, but she's willing to get rid of it all!!! I have appointment tomorrow in Troy anyway because Rick and I have decided that we want for our final child to be born at home.... So we are going to meet with the midwives and such and when I'm done we are going to see about picking the stuff up.... It is a huge relief off my shoulder's if we actually get this stuff because then I will really only have to worry about diapers, wipes, bottles, binki's and such....
  Shelby has been getting worse... The mirror that's on my spare bathroom door she punched the other night and broke it! She's out of control.... Dr. Adeson think's she might be having seizures.. And if so, then the type of seizure she's having, is causing an alter of her moods .... If not, then she is just seriously crazy... I don't know.. But everytime she starts her shit I feel bad because I walk away from her and leave Rick to deal with it.. Everytime she starts I have to.... The baby is starting to flip out everytime she does this! He'll be fine, and then all the sudden her change in attitude or the slightest high pitched voice and he just starts flipping out .. Even causing me to contract the other night it was so bad!!!! He can't even tolerate her voice and shit! She has totally trashed her room, refuses to do anything flips out at the slightest bit of a mood swing..... It's horrible! She has an appointment on the 17th with a Dr. to manage her meds and hopefully by then we'll know if she's having seizures or not.....I just can't take much more! If she keeps this up I'm going to end up going into premature labor!!! She's now scareming in her room that no one cares about her! She takes Clonodine, and Melatonin to help her sleep.. She hasn't even been in there long enough to try and fall asleep!!! She's screaming that she wants a Benadryl to help her sleep!!!! I can't take much more of this! My father in law is here tonight and I think she's acting out because he's here.... He's spending the night so that he  can get the kids on the bus tomorrow and get them off if we're not home in time.......
 I am just so tired of this! I got up early today because Rick was sick last night so I wanted him to get some rest but I woke up feeling really shitty because my throat is sore, my nose is stuffy again and I feel like I'm getting sick again! I want to take a shower, but I'm  tired and I've got a huge headache! *sighs* I just don't know what to do anymore.... At this point I give up.....

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel . But if I can and have been dealing with her shit for years now then we can deal with it for a little longer together ...

    ReplyDelete